Card or PayPal Purchases
SVGLand.com prides itself on producing only quality content that caters to the needs of designers, crafters, newbies, seasoned graphic design ninjas and well, anybody. However, we understand that sometimes even the best of us can make mistakes.
As part of our refund policy, you must allow us to remedy any issues or difficulties you might be facing by emailing our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and allow us to solve the issue within 7 business days from the date we receive your email. A refund shall only be entertained if such request is made within 30 days from the date the item was purchased from us and refunds may only be granted under these circumstances:
- File is corrupted and the support team is unable to fix the file on your behalf.
- File is misrepresented in its product description in terms of file types and file resolutions.
- Missing files within the purchase and the support team is unable to retrieve the file on your behalf.
Unfortunately, we will not be able to make any refund in respect of your purchases if your request for refund is due to the following situations:
- You purchased the item by accident.
- You do not have the correct software / lack the expertise to use the item and its file types.
- You want to exchange it for another item.
- You or your client no longer needs the item.
- You have trouble downloading the item. (Our support team can assist you by giving you a temporary dropbox link for this issue.)
- You need a partial refund for an item you have previously purchased that is now part of a big bundle.
Once a refund has been processed, the said refunded item will be deleted from your account indefinitely. You will not be able to repurchase the said item if the deal which the item was sold under has expired. You may only repurchase the said item (if the item is still available on our site) according to the latest deal shown on our site.
All refunds are at the sole discretion of SVGLand.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com for assistance. 🙂